A2 Studios Pepsi IPL 6 T20 Show time Patch 2013 for Cricket 2007 DOWNLOAD NOW!
A2 Studios Pepsi IPL 6 t20 Show time Patch for EA Sports Cricket 07 is released again with one EXE file, which will make it easy for our fans to download and install by just extracting the winrar file. The most famous A2 Studios Pepsi IPL 6 t20 Showtime Patch contains complete overhaul of IPL franchises with 2013 Kits, accessories, home stadiums, teams lineups/roster, logos and much much more!
Pepsi IPL 6 t20 Show time Patch Download Links
- Download A2 Studios Pepsi IPL 6 t20 Patch Part 1
- Download A2 Studios Pepsi IPL 6 t20 Patch Part 2
- Download A2 Studios Pepsi IPL 6 t20 Patch Part 3
- Download A2 Studios Pepsi IPL 6 t20 Patch Part 4
- Download A2 Studios Pepsi IPL 6 t20 Patch Part 5
- You must download all the parts to have complete setup!
- After Downloading Just extract the files.
- Follow Read Me File for Installation Guide.
- Do not forget installing Light Main Menu Set (otherwise, your game may crash!)
CRASHING/GAME AUTOMATICALLY EXITS
For slow-end PC users, If your game automatically exists/crashes by pressing ESC Button, then do the following step:
- Do not forget installing Light Main Menu Set.
Pepsi IPL 6 t20 ShowTime Patch Installation Guide
- You must have EA Sports Cricket 2007 Installed in your computer.
- After you have downloaded the 5 Parts of the Patch (keep all parts in one folder), then just extract them.
- After extracting the rar file, you will have the setup in one folder.
- Run the “Patch.exe” file and install it in you Cricket 07 root Directory, usually located as “C:/Program Files/EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07″
- Download AC 256 HD Batpack [Password: 256hd] Install the batpack in Cricket 07 Root directory. (Must Install)
- Copy “IPL6.ros” Folder (containing IPL6.ros file) and paste it into “C:\Users\XYZ\Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07” or “My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07”. Thats it!
- Playoff: If you are done playing league matches and have reached the final, then copy all the files from Playoff folder and paste them into your Cricket 07 Root Directory!
HOW TO PLAY AN IPL TOURNAMENT?
- After Following above steps, launch the Cricket07.exe
- In main menu, go to My Cricket > Load > Load the roster “IPL6.ROS”
- then go to Games Modes > Domestic > ENGLISH/INDIAN CRICKET
- Select PEPSI IPL T20, Set the fixtures as “2006” and overs as “20“
- Set the use team, start playing the Patch!
For better experience try the following;
- Gameplay Patch by Charu OR Gameplay Patch by Ankit
- Boundary Music Patch (plays music after every 4, 6 or wkt)
- Pepsi Atom Pitchad
- Camera Patch by Ankit