ICC T20 WC 2014 Patch Fixtures & Exhibition Matches Problem Solved!

ICC T20 WC 2014 Patch Fixtures & Exhibition Matches Problem Solved! Now you can play Exhibition matches with ease.  And Fixtures are tweaked a little. The most annoying thing (Pakistan v Pakistan matches) are now fixed as well! You just have to download the Files provided below. Just extract the files to your EA Sports Cricket 07 Folder/root Directorty, This will enable you to play Bangladesh Stadiums, Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet or any other stadiums present in the game and eliminated Pakistan v Pakistan Matches!

DOWNLOAD THE  NEW FIXTURES (Pakistan v Pakistan Bug Fix)
DOWNLOAD THE EXHIBITION MATCH BUG FIX HERE

This will surely fix your problem of not being able to play The Exhibition Matches/Play Now Matches mode!

Thank you!

ICC T20 WC 2014 Patch Fixtures & Exhibition Matches Problem Solved!

wc t20 2014 fixtures Pakistan v Pakistan bug fixed

A2 Studios ICC t20 wc 2014 Patch, ICC t20 wc 2014 Patch exhibition match problem solved

A2 Studios Cricket

⚾ a2 studios EA Sports Cricket 07 & DonBradman DBC 14 Patches, Vivo IPL 9 Patch, ICC T20 World Cup 2016, HBL PSL t20 Patch.

You may also like these patches...

27 Responses

Let us know what do you feel. Comment below

1. Shaurya says:

I Can,t Download Exhbition match fix please help me by telling how to download

2. Abdulrahman says:

plz fix!!!
    when i want to download afridi face it come that this site is blocked plz fix it

3. Alina says:

there is a problem. whenever i play Australian domestic season. when i click game automatically stop…..

4. Siddhant says:

Bro , Great Work Out there Using your patches from 2011 WC Enjoyed Them Best One was IPL 4 But Love all of them

5. swaroop says:

for this we should reinstall this patch for solve this problem aa?

6. Arbaz Malik says:

Admin i m not able to download this patch the linkbucks is not letting me download it please help me

7. jp says:

same problem of exhibition match when i select bangladesh game stops

8. viplove sharma says:

please solve my problem ……………….i was unable to edit field after applying this world t20 patch…………..when i deleted it i was able to edit field??? help!!!

9. Saurav (oo) says:

my point 3.
    I mean I can make a great patch installer (Because I have experience in making this) and can send it to you then you can check it by yourself and if you liked it then you can upload it by yourself in parts (as rar files). What is the idea? Should I give a sample?

10. Saurav (oo) says:

Hey A2 Studios!!! I have some questions Please answer point-wise.
    First of all thanks for the all fixes which I told earlier when you release the menu patch.
    1. Why all the places show Mirpur (Dhaka)? Why not Chittagong or Sylhet?
    2. Which team is Nepal in the beginning? Nepal Doesn’t show in the beginning but in the fixtures it is in there.
    MAIN QUESTION
    3. I have the complete Wt20 2014 Patch of yours. Should I Put them into one exe file and send it to you?

• 1) in super 10 group A (srl, eng, neth, nzl, sa) plays their matches in Chittagong. While Group B (Ind, pak, a us, bang, wi) plays their matches in Mirpur. Semifinal and finals are in Dhaka. So basically if u chose India u will play all your matches in Dhaka as the fixtures have been made realistic.

2) you can not play as Nepall in the tournament. There are some limitations associated with the cricket 07 functions. However you can chose to play Nepal in exhibition/play now mode in any stadium.

3) we will compile the stuff after sometime. We do release stuff in paarta to earn some bucks.

11. all the stadiums are same make different

12. chaudhry murtaza says:

you are the best a2studios.
    This patch is superb…….

13. i have problem with Eng Vs Eng

14. Saurav says:

bhai mera to Australia k match k baad ruk ja rha h

15. Rashid Bukhari says:

working. . . sorry

16. Rashid Bukhari says:

Still same error not working

17. malikadeel says:

plz add new commentary and improve bowling action..