[Classic] ICC World T20 2007 Patch for Cricket 07 by A2 Studios
ICC World t20 2007 Patch for Cricket 07 is here. This is the classical patch for EA Sports Cricket 07 Fans got the most realistic ever patch made. The most prolific online gaming Cricket patch hits the best modding website here. The patch contains real kits, faces, top stadiums, flag logos, updated roster with all new players featuring the big event, overlay with pause menu and colorful scorecards and much much more!
How to install ICC World t20 2007 Patch by a2 studios
- You must have EA Sports Cricket 07 video game in your personal computer.
- Remove previous patches to play smoothly.
- Download ICC World T20 2007 Patch for Cricket 07.RAR FILE
- Extract downloaded Patch Rar file anywhere in your computer.
- Run ‘ICC-Wt20-2007-Patch.EXE’ install it in EA Sports Cricket 07 Installed Folder.
- Download “WT20.ROS“
- Copy ‘WT20.ROS’ FOLDER (whole folder, not the file inside it)
- Paste ‘WT20.ROS’ FOLDER in ‘C:\Users\XYZ\Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07‘
- Download Cricket 16.EXE (Extract new Cricket 16.exe in cricket07 Root Directory)
- Run you Game Cricket 16.exe
- Set your game on Lower Resolution (640 x 480), Otherwise game will crash when you exit the game.
- Go to My Cricket > Load/Save > Load roster > ‘WT20.ROS’
- Go to Games Modes > International > ICC World T20 2007 > Choose 2007 Fixtures & 20 overs. Start Playing!
Download here : ICC World T20 2007 Patch for Cricket 07 (188 MB)
Download Cricket 16.EXE (Extract new Cricket 16.exe in cricket07 Root Directory)
- If you don’t want to play the game with the moving bowling marker then delete “a6da3cf7dc3df064d630a9a9c5fd6b28.o” file from your patch directory