International Cricket 2012 Patch for EA Sports Cricket 07 Download Now
A2 Studios releases International Cricket 2012 Patch (IC12) for EA Sports Cricket 07. Download International Cricket 12 Patch for Cricket 07 now! Cricket 12 Patch is a complete overhaul of EA Sports Cricket 07 with latest Kits (ODI, T20 & Test), squads roster, Logos new main menu, new teams and more. More features of the Patch are mentioned below. So Download and enjoy another A2 Studios master mega patch!
Download Cricket 12 Patch:
Download International Cricket 12 Patch.exe
Download International Cricket 12 Patch Roster
Download Faces Bug Fix of async load of Big Errors
Download ICC Umpires Kits
Download Installation Guide/Read Me file
Download & Install Zaxwillows 256 HD Batpack (must)
Key Features of Cricket 12 Patch
- Updated ODI squads for all 17 teams
- New logos for all 17 teams
- New kits for all 17 teams
- New teams including Afghanistan, Oman and UAE
- 2 different versions of Umpires’ ODI Kit
- Updated Menu
- Compatible with “IPL 4: The Cricket Fever” patch
Credits To Patchmakers:
Ahad [ODI & Test Kits,Accessories,Logos,Menu & Misc]
Biggy & Addy [Roster]
Special Thanks: Raviteja for uploading the patch.
|NOTE: We have not included any BatPack, You’ll have to install ZaxWillows Batpack first. For your ease I have provided the links below in INSTALLATION instructions.|
MUST MUST MUST Follow These steps, if you want your game to work properly. Else Don’t complaint about Errors!
- Extract the Downloaded Patch to any directory of your choice.
- Run “IC12SETUP.EXE” and install the patch in your EA SPORTS CRICKET 2007’s Root Directory.
- Download & Install “ZaxWillowz™,The Ultimate 150 Batpack“.
- Rosters folder contains the “ODI.ROS” & “Test.ROS” folders, Copy both of the folders & paste them to “EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07” folder, located in My Documents.
- Umpire Kits Folder contains Red & Black colors of Kits for Umpires, by default Red umpire Kit has been included, but if you want to have black kit, Copy the .FSH file from the respective color kit folder & paste in your Cricket 2007 Main Directory.
- After launching the game, load the roster first. Load ODI.ros if you want to play the One Day Cricket, load the Test.ros if you want to play test cricket.